Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Don't forget to change your clock. And your category.

Cyclocross Category Upgrade Awareness
by: cplummer

I have taken several valuable lessons from this Public Service Announcement.
"All I had to do to upgrade to cat 3 was write an email.  They make it that easy on purpose."
Boutique bicycle frame, check.
Fine embrocations, check. Kirk hooked me up at our winter party in February.
Lots of tattoos,  hmmmmm.  Maybe I'm not quite ready for Cat 3.  But it's too late--the BRAC already congratulated me and wished me good luck.

Jonathan and I gave HPM a huge boost in the team points last weekend, and now it's up to him to lead the charge in the 35+ 4 category. Maybe Armin can put in an appearance with the "young" guys too, although he probably will need some help navigating the scary world of pre-registration.  JJ defined the one-on-one defense assignments so everyone knows which Unnatural Way guy to go out and beat.
I'll go after Brudenell.  And leisure-suit guy , who also just upgraded.

See you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment